eFiling in Tennessee
Tybera is a certified efiling vendor by the Tennessee AOC and has partnered with several counties and courts across the state to provide efiling. Watch this site for updated links of participating courts and where to file and track your cases online.
Create Your Account
Visit your county’s eFlex portal, create your account and start filing.
- Circuit Court eFIling Website
- Probate Court eFiling Website
- Civil Court eFiling Website
- Criminal Court eFiling (Coming Soon)
- Juvenile Court eFiling (Coming Soon)
Tybera offers online training videos designed to bring you up to speed quickly on how to file to new or existing cases, view your case history and download case documents.
Efiling Training Objectives (:40)
Requesting an Account (5:46)
System Navigation (11:10)
Case Initiation (19:59)
Filing to an Existing Case (9:27)
Creating a Wallet Account (5:36)
Purchasing a Subscription & Setting Up a Transaction Fee Token (3:35)
eFiling in Shelby and Davidson counties is free.
Otherwise, pricing is as follows:
$5.00 per transaction*
with a per case limit of $50 per year
$1.25 per document download
$300.00 annual subscription*
for unlimited filings
- FREE e-Service
- FREE Case Access
- FREE Filer Training
- FREE Filer Support
- FREE Document Access (when available)
* These eFiling fees are in addition to normal statutory court fees.