Utah eFiling Support
Filer Support: 1-801-226-2746 (Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mountain Time)
6/15/2019 eFiling Changes to the payment processing of the court mandatory fees!
The Utah Courts installed a new credit card processing system June 15, 2019. Filers are required to follow a new procedure for registering their card(s). Please view our *8-minute video tutorial outlining the steps of creating wallet accounts both as an Attorney filer and a Firm Financial Manager. If you have any questions or issues please contact Tybera Support at 801-226-2746, M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm (MST)
*IMPORTANT: The steps detailed in the tutorial need to be completed before submitting any filings that require a payment.
Attention – eFiling Changes
Please view the 9-minute instructional webinar on these changes.
There are two terms that are helpful to understand:
- “Subscription Mode” means one has acquired a subscription for a specified period of time (monthly, quarterly, or yearly) that allows unlimited filings without paying the $5 transaction fee per filing.
- “Transaction Mode” means one has chosen to pay the $5 transaction fee per filing. Expired subscribers will automatically be in Transaction Mode.
Current subscription rates are $270/year, $71/quarter or $26/month. Users without an active subscription can file for $5.00 per filing. Quantity discounts for annual subscriptions at time of purchase are available. For more information, please contact Tybera at 1-801-226-2746, select option “3”.
Attorneys who do civil or criminal government work may be eligible to use the government filing portal. Contact the Court’s Help Desk at 801-578-3850. Account requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: Attorneys name (as it appears with the bar), bar number, government agency and division, mailing address, phone number, email address for attorney and up to two alternate email addresses to receive electronic notifications.
eFiling Video Tutorials
- eFiling Tips For Attorneys
- Criminal eFiling Tips
- Probate Efiling Tips
- Debt Collection Efiling Tips
- Selecting the Correct Document Type
- Formatting Documents Video Tutorial
The Utah Court offers additional efiling video tutorials at https://www.utcourts.gov/efiling/training/.