Arkansas eFiling Support
Support: 1-501-410-1900 option 1, or Toll Free: 1-866-823-5778
Telephone support is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Central Time), and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Central Time).
Email support is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Central Time): firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Legal Staff Registration
‘Open’ training sessions, noted in the schedule below, will also be available for legal staff on Fridays.
If you have questions on training or the efiling process, email us at email@example.com with your contact information and we will respond as soon as possible.
Please click on the date convenient for you and register for the webinar.
Arkansas online training webinars are held twice monthly from 12:00 to 1:00 PM (Central Time).
To register for the training webinar, please click the “Register For Training” button above. On the subsequent page, please select an available date from the drop down listing (click down arrow to the right of the page), enter your name and email address, and click Register.
After registering for the meeting, you will receive an email with a web link and a phone number that will allow you to be connected via a computer/browser on the registered date. To hear the instructor, attendees must have internal or external computer speakers. For those without speaker access, a telephone number will also be provided so the presentation is audible.
If you have not used GoToMeetings before, please be aware that it can take up to 20 minutes to download and install a small Web client that will be viewed for training. Tybera will start each webinar about 15 minutes early to allow time to connect. Class size is limited to 30 attendees to allow them the opportunity to ask questions of the Trainer. When the class size reaches 30, if you have been denied as a registrant, you will be sent the following email notification: “The Webinar organizer has denied your request to join the following Webinar:”. You will need to select another webinar from the schedule and re-register.
Please visit the following link to download the User’s Guide for Filers pdf before attending training. https://efile.aoc.arkansas.gov/eflexResources/ArkansasFilerInterface.pdf
When attempting to join a meeting, sometimes you may have trouble getting through your internal firewall, or you may have audio issues where you can see the screen but can’t hear the trainer, if so, these GoToMeetings links may be helpful.
Disclaimer: Attorneys must inform the trainer of their bar number. Failing to do so may result in not being reported to the AOC as having attended the training for efiling account approval.
eFiling to the Arkansas Courts
Electronic Filing has finally arrived in Arkansas courts. The Pulaski County Circuit Court served as the pilot court in the Arkansas Courts Electronic Filing Pilot Project as authorized by the Arkansas Supreme Court through Administrative Order 21.
The project, which completed in September 2012, was a joint effort of Pulaski County Circuit Court, the Administrative Office of the Courts, Xerox Company (Contexte case management), Tybera (eFlex electronic filing system), D.I.S.C. LLC (DocsServer imaging) and Information Network of Arkansas (payment processing).
Participating counties and case types accepted:
- Arkansas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals – Mandatory September 21, 2016. Select Motions Only.
- Arkansas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals – Mandatory October 21, 2017. Select Briefs Only.
- Baxter County Circuit Court – Mandatory January 2, 2019.
- Benton County Circuit Court – Mandatory November 1, 2017.
- Boone County Circuit Court – Mandatory January 2, 2019. Probate Only.
- Boone County Circuit Court – Mandatory March 1, 2019. Civil, Criminal, Domestic Relations, Juvenile.
- Craighead County Circuit Court – Mandatory September 5, 2018.
- Crawford County Circuit Court – Mandatory August 1, 2017.
- Hot Spring District Court, Malvern – Mandatory May 2, 2017. Civil and Small Claims Only.
- Hot Spring District Court, Malvern – Mandatory July 11, 2017. Traffic and Criminal.
- Marion County Circuit Court – Mandatory January 2, 2019.
- Miller County Circuit Court – Mandatory June 1, 2017. Criminal and Juvenile Only.
- Newton County Circuit Court – Mandatory February 1, 2019.
- Pulaski County Circuit Court – Mandatory since March 19, 2013.
- Searcy County Circuit Court – Mandatory January 2, 2019.
- The 7th Judicial Circuit, Grant County – Mandatory July 6, 2016.
- The 7th Judicial Circuit, Hot Spring County – Mandatory June 15, 2016.
- The 20th Judicial Circuit, Faulkner County and Van Buren County – Mandatory June 1, 2017
- The 23rd Judicial Circuit, Lonoke County – Mandatory June 1, 2017.
Filing types accepted for pilot:
- Domestic Relations
Steps to Obtain an eFiling Account
Electronic filing registration is limited to attorneys in good standing who are licensed to practice law in the State of Arkansas.
In order to be a registered user of the electronic filing system attorneys must complete all three steps listed below.
- Attend online training. You may register for a training session below. After attending training, please provide feedback by following this link. You may request CLE Credit by completing this CLE form and mailing the signed printed form to the Office of Professional Programs.
- Mail a one-time account registration fee of $100, payable to the “Bar of Arkansas” to the address below. Pro hac vice attorneys must also include a letter of good standing from their local bar.
Electronic Filing Registration
Administrative Office of the Courts
625 Marshall Street
Justice Building, Suite 1100
Little Rock, AR 72201
Please include the attorney’s name, bar number, and e-mail address with check.